Working with the Design Department, this role will see you involved in various aspects of the company including the creation and modification of technical drawings for both the Mechanical and Electrical Design Departments.
You will work within the CAD department, providing support to our engineering design service by preparing, producing & amending building services layouts and detailed drawings using AutoCAD software under the guidance of the CAD manager and in line with company standards. You will be providing co-ordinated M&E drawings for our construction team to install to, so a good eye for detail and accuracy is essential.
A full list of job responsibilities & duties will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Autocad experience within an M&E Design Department.
- REVIT experience an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and comfortable asking for assistance.
- Good organisation skills & time management.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Ambition and drive.
- Based at our Colchester office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year, based on experience
REVIT Experience will be reflected in salary offer